How to Report Abuse

The Church in New York State will never abandon those who have been abused, regardless of how long ago it occurred. We urge anyone who has suffered abuse by a member of the clergy or by anyone else in Church ministry to immediately report it to law enforcement, as well as to the victim assistance coordinator in your local diocese.

You can contact the appropriate Victim Assistance Coordinator at the links below to begin to get the help that you need:

Archdiocese of New York

Diocese of Albany

Diocese of Brooklyn

Diocese of Buffalo

Diocese of Ogdensburg

Diocese of Rochester

Diocese of Rockville Centre

Diocese of Syracuse